Yorkshire FETCH Mile 2 - that's right we're at it again!

12 watchers
Nov 2008
8:26am, 12 Nov 2008
4,604 posts
  •  
oceanspirit
but i have my lovely year 11's for two hours starting in a few minutes :) :)
hls
Nov 2008
8:28am, 12 Nov 2008
3,304 posts
  •  
hls
i feel much better after reading Puddingtons blog :-)

SOD - look at facebook, your wifey has left a huge clue what she would like Santa to deliver this Xmas :-)

Have fun in Norwich - I am off to take small child to school now :-)
Nov 2008
8:32am, 12 Nov 2008
4,232 posts
  •  
SODIron © 2002
it's chilly in the office down here too, and the people all talk funny :-)
Nov 2008
8:34am, 12 Nov 2008
4,233 posts
  •  
SODIron © 2002
HLS - She's already told me what she wants Santa to bring her for Christmas...the only thing is...if she wants the TT bike she's gonna have to be very naughty if you know what I mean ;o)
hls
Nov 2008
8:36am, 12 Nov 2008
3,305 posts
  •  
hls
not sure it is worth it SOD in that case :p

She must be desperate if you know what I mean :-)

It is really chilly here at home, not sure the heating has been on at this time before so it must be colder, I still have the thermostat turned down and it is on

Well best get off and wrap up warm for the playground (I am sure it is the coldest part of Yorkshire)

Have a good day all :-)
Nov 2008
10:14am, 12 Nov 2008
1,786 posts
  •  
Yorkshire Pie (YP1)
No mile PB for me :( I wasn´t expecting one because I didn´t have anyone to race against, but I did at least run and do a speedier session so I´m sure I will get some benefit from it.
Nov 2008
12:38pm, 12 Nov 2008
2,760 posts
  •  
Haddi :-)
SOD does it include your fav number :):)
hls
Nov 2008
12:44pm, 12 Nov 2008
3,308 posts
  •  
hls
Haddi go wash your mouth out, there will be hamsters on the thread later :p

Feel a bit better today afer reading Pudd's blog, made me laugh out loud (I know its not nice to laugh at someone elses misfortune but its the way she writes it!)

Haddi - you sorted out mile 3 yet? I am suffering withdrawal! And what was that the other day about alternating between Leeds and York - you think I am going through that stress again! *mind you has learnt a few lessons*

Had a couple of fmails - the other threads want our running number templates - see we is trend setters here in Yorkshire :-)
Nov 2008
12:53pm, 12 Nov 2008
2,761 posts
  •  
I never mentioned anything other than numbers that SOD like's

I also lol at pudds blog:) i wounder if she needs her A**e rubbing;)

I mentioned to cavey last night and he can arrange something for may/june:) so if you want one earlier we should either go for south leeds or york, id be happy to sort some of the details but not being local it could be hard doing it all :)
Nov 2008
12:54pm, 12 Nov 2008
2,762 posts
  •  
sell the temp to them and raise money for cavey.:)

About This Thread

Maintained by hls
A rather wet but fun afternoon was had by all - thanks to everyone for coming and there were loads of PB\'s http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=340