Wingnut hydration packs for running
2:02pm, 6 Mar 2013
*Anj*Anyone have any experience with wingnut hydration packs?? They are primarily for cyclists/MTBers but wondered if they are also good for running.
They seem to sit quite low around the hips for weight distribution and think woudl be quite suitable for my shortness as I struggle to get packs to fit me as they are always too long on my back
5:38pm, 6 Mar 2013
*Anj*Boing - Anyone had any experience with these packs?
9:47am, 7 Mar 2013
Muddiewow ... it certainly holds a lot of water. But sorry, can't help - no experience of them. Not even heard of them before.
About This Thread
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best?
- Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Camelbak Buying Help
- Camelbak Advice
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.