We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Wingnut hydration packs for running

1 watcher
Mar 2013
2:02pm, 6 Mar 2013
5358 posts
  •  
  •  
*Anj*
Anyone have any experience with wingnut hydration packs?? They are primarily for cyclists/MTBers but wondered if they are also good for running.

They seem to sit quite low around the hips for weight distribution and think woudl be quite suitable for my shortness as I struggle to get packs to fit me as they are always too long on my back

roughrideguide.co.uk
Mar 2013
5:38pm, 6 Mar 2013
5359 posts
  •  
  •  
*Anj*
Boing - Anyone had any experience with these packs?
Mar 2013
9:47am, 7 Mar 2013
327 posts
  •  
  •  
Muddie
wow ... it certainly holds a lot of water. But sorry, can't help - no experience of them. Not even heard of them before.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by *Anj*
Anyone have any experience with wingnut hydration packs?? They are primarily for cyclists/MTBers ...