Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

White warm base layer/Marino wool/LS top

2 watchers
Mar 2013
2:37pm, 22 Mar 2013
15428 posts
JohnnyO
I think so, I have pure merino ones and the HH ones are warmer and dont get as waterlogged.
Tend to be tight.
Mar 2013
3:39pm, 22 Mar 2013
842 posts
Tarahumara
I've never found my ice breaker ones get waterlogged... they are warm (and cool) and I've not noticed they whiff even after several days of wearing them - as V says they last for decades... I love 'em
Mar 2013
4:37pm, 22 Mar 2013
14186 posts
hellen
Are ice breaker Marino? And are they warm enough for this time of year with just a vest over?
Mar 2013
4:42pm, 22 Mar 2013
24612 posts
Velociraptor
Ice Breaker are merino and if you're running hard then the thinner weight ones will be warm enough under a vest. The long sleeved tops come in several thicknesses, from light base layers to full-on woolly jumpers.
Mar 2013
4:44pm, 22 Mar 2013
14188 posts
hellen
Thanks V. I will not be running hard but will be out all day as its 100km. I will not be dawdling either and it's in Scotland !!!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by hellen
Next weekend I am running 100km in an England vest in Scotland

I think it might be cold so I need ...