Nickers!

3 watchers
Feb 2014
2:49pm, 4 Feb 2014
347 posts
  •  
PinchyII
There was a thread once about "sales blurge" which was very funny... Anyway - although I advocate the use of the compression shorts I use - I am not quite convinced they do all of this:

With 400 fit and dynamic gradient compression, you'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.

Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric over the spine and around the scapula and obliques provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the type of muscle damage you sustain in action, but only notice when you cool down.

Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50+ provides all round protection.

A hem gripper keeps them in place as you race around.

Dynamic gradient compression delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina

Warp knit construction has a 'float line' between loops to aid moisture management.

Multiple yarns are used for added strength and to eliminate running if the fabric is torn.
Feb 2014
2:51pm, 4 Feb 2014
19,907 posts
  •  
BigChiefRunningBore
are we missing a K here kids or is that ids?

What is it we your big thighs? Big thighs - run in lycra and or Vas up your bits like everyone else.
Feb 2014
3:05pm, 4 Feb 2014
20,147 posts
  •  
ogee
As a larger gentleman, I use these under my shorts. Stops a lot of chaffage for me.

decathlon.co.uk

By larger I mean big boned, not I've got a huge cock.
Feb 2014
3:10pm, 4 Feb 2014
9,289 posts
  •  
DerbyTup
I'm okay with normal running shorts with built-in-liner jobbie for an hour or two but always wear Lycra shorts, MANpris or occasionally tights if I'm going to be out longer. I never wear any pants under my kit for running *shudders at thought of the shame of VPL*

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisThePuma
Thought that would get your attention :-) (look at all the lurkers ^^)

Anyway...

I need advice...