BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

VLM have my surname spelt incorrectly

1 watcher
Nov 2012
9:45am, 20 Nov 2012
42 posts
DuaneDibbley
I've paid and reg'd for the place (got it through my club last night!) but they haven't got my surname spelt correctly.

I tried ringing them but the 'lady' who answered the phone was extremely uninterested and fobbed me off - has this happened to anyone else? I want to get it changed but am struggling to find a contact number/email address that I might have any hope of getting a decent response from!
Nov 2012
9:48am, 20 Nov 2012
48034 posts
Puddington
They got mine wrong this year. I got it changed at the customer services desk at the expo.
Nov 2012
12:00pm, 20 Nov 2012
43 posts
DuaneDibbley
Ah...I never thought of that, if I can't get to speak to a real person, and one who gives a stuff, I'll change it at the expo!

Thanks!
Nov 2012
12:02pm, 20 Nov 2012
1669 posts
B Rubble
I did the same at the Expo for a clubmate that I registered this year. Very quick and easy.
Nov 2012
6:30pm, 20 Nov 2012
44 posts
DuaneDibbley
That's good to know...thanks guys!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by DuaneDibbley
I've paid and reg'd for the place (got it through my club last night!) but they haven't got my su...