VLM have my surname spelt incorrectly

1 watcher
Nov 2012
9:45am, 20 Nov 2012
42 posts
  •  
DuaneDibbley
I've paid and reg'd for the place (got it through my club last night!) but they haven't got my surname spelt correctly.

I tried ringing them but the 'lady' who answered the phone was extremely uninterested and fobbed me off - has this happened to anyone else? I want to get it changed but am struggling to find a contact number/email address that I might have any hope of getting a decent response from!
Nov 2012
9:48am, 20 Nov 2012
48,034 posts
  •  
Puddington
They got mine wrong this year. I got it changed at the customer services desk at the expo.
Nov 2012
12:00pm, 20 Nov 2012
43 posts
  •  
DuaneDibbley
Ah...I never thought of that, if I can't get to speak to a real person, and one who gives a stuff, I'll change it at the expo!

Thanks!
Nov 2012
12:02pm, 20 Nov 2012
1,669 posts
  •  
B Rubble
I did the same at the Expo for a clubmate that I registered this year. Very quick and easy.
Nov 2012
6:30pm, 20 Nov 2012
44 posts
  •  
DuaneDibbley
That's good to know...thanks guys!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DuaneDibbley
I've paid and reg'd for the place (got it through my club last night!) but they haven't got my su...