Thames Path Run - Thursday, June 9th
11:03pm, 21 May 2016
CarpathiusLike this for example;
11:13pm, 21 May 2016
ChrisHBWe could run from Berney Arms to Gt Yarmouth - I've always wanted to use Berney Arms station. Is there really no ferry across the mouth of the river at Gt Yarmouth? (8 miles to the end of the beach near the river.)
About This ThreadMaintained by ChrisHB
Tulip, LazyDaisy and I intend to run the final (or first) miles of the Thames Path between Cricklade...
- How important is a pre-half 10k for pacing?
- Flatish Half Marathon in October?
- Chippenham Half v Bristol Half
- 37 minute 10k anyone?
- Cardiac Study - Veteran (40+) Female Runners, Swimmers, and Cyclists wanted
- 2016 Swim the (length of the) Thames Challenge
- The all new and alarmingly lame Signs of Spring deathmatch
- Triathlons on South Coast
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek