12:23pm, 26 Oct 2017
DoricQuineVery happy to report that I am getting good results. My fingers seem less swollen and "angry "looking. No change in my range of movement of course and they still hurt when I grip something but they no longer throb constantly, which is a huge relief.
I have just ordered the sock to see if I can get similar results with my toes
About This Thread
Maintained by DoricQuine
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire
- WhatsApp privacy changes
- Garmin 735xt problem
- Tech genius help needed - iPod shuffle vs latest iTunes and Windows 10
- Basic activity tracker advice please
- Virgin media broadband performance
- What have you asked Alexa today?
- Suggestions for alternative uses for large satellite dish
- Techy help please