We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Swim Etiquette

3 watchers
May 2012
6:37am, 8 May 2012
7088 posts
  •  
  •  
topcorner
If you'd have been overtaking dangerously I'm sure the lifeguards would've spotted it. After all, they had 3kms worth of opportunity to do so...
May 2012
2:13pm, 8 May 2012
417 posts
  •  
  •  
manda_r
Life guards doing something to facilitate the smooth running of a lane and pool... don't suggest something so rediculous!
Jun 2012
6:13pm, 16 Jun 2012
19 posts
  •  
  •  
therunningpostie
you were doing nothing wrong and abidding pool etiquette. The guy was a bliddy idiot! TBH if it was me, when I was passing him he would have got a either a faceful of water from my kick or even better a faceful of foot! anyway, It was good practice if you ever want to do a pool triathlon!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Krissie
Honest opinions needed please, if I am in the wrong I will take it on board ;-)

I went for a swim...

Fetch Limited Edition Buffs

Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!

The Fetch Book Store

With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.

Annual Training mileage

Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.

The Breakfast Club!

Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map