Start Fitness discount code

1 watcher
Feb 2012
12:15pm, 10 Feb 2012
3,840 posts
  •  
Debstir
Does anyone know how long the Start Fitness discount code on the banner at the top of the page is valid for? My screen's gone a bit funny and it's cut half the banner off, luckily I can just about guess what the code is ;) But I don't know if there's a date (or any small print) underneath that so if anyone could help, that would be great thanks :)
BS
Feb 2012
4:01pm, 10 Feb 2012
2,470 posts
  •  
BS
If you have stuff to buy then enter the code and see what discount comes up, I done it with one that I thought had ran out before Christmas but got the discount the other week ;-) I can only see the free delivery for a limited time but no date
BS
Feb 2012
4:06pm, 10 Feb 2012
2,471 posts
  •  
BS
Just seen an email that came through, 10% this weekend just enter 'FEB10'
Feb 2012
6:43pm, 10 Feb 2012
3,842 posts
  •  
Debstir
Yip, ironically not long after I posted this I got the same email. I take it there's free P&P with the Fetch discount code too?

I might have to phone them to see if I can order this weekend but delay the order being sent out until midweek...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Debstir
Does anyone know how long the Start Fitness discount code on the banner at the top of the page is va...