We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Scottish Runners

87 watchers
Aug 2012
10:31pm, 29 Aug 2012
4249 posts
  •  
  •  
mrs shanksi
Dave, so sorry to read this. a guy in our club is a producer for our local tv news, I'll send him the message and hopefully he will have contacts. fingers crossed for you x
Aug 2012
7:57am, 30 Aug 2012
440 posts
  •  
  •  
jacs205
Dave does your local council have a facebook page? There is a woman missing in West Lothian and the council have pictures of her on their website and the facebook page asking for people to look out for her.
Oct 2012
3:14pm, 7 Oct 2012
280 posts
  •  
  •  
spikeyboy
This shiny new Linlithgow 10K Facebook page heralds the start of the build up to next years race. I have set up the site to provide a platform for people to share photos, so if you have any please feel free to post them. If you do, please tag Linlithgow 10K on the photo.
facebook.com
Oct 2012
4:59pm, 7 Oct 2012
3155 posts
  •  
  •  
jiminy cricket
Carluke Jogscotland now have a web page which can be found at carjogscot.webnode.com All standards welcome on a Wednesday night.
Oct 2012
8:59pm, 8 Oct 2012
6199 posts
  •  
  •  
SpicedApple
Dave, just seen this - hope he was found safe and sound.
Oct 2012
3:31pm, 17 Oct 2012
144 posts
  •  
  •  
FraserFud
don't know if it's the done thing but here goes
I have signed up for Edinburgh Marathon 2013 and decided to raise money for MS Society Scotland between now and then. They do great work in our country. I have family and friends who can vouch for that.
I will be running in my fancy shiny orange vest from now on and should anyone wish to donate (no matter how small or big) I would be delighted for you to do so.

www.justgiving.com/FraserFud

Many thanks fellow Fecthies.
Nov 2016
9:43am, 2 Nov 2016
17916 posts
  •  
  •  
fetcheveryone
Ok, so it's four years since this thread was last posted on, but I figure most of you watching it are probably still Scottish :-) Anyways... just a quick one - there's a study at Aberdeen University - can you help?

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/blog-view.php?id=3&m=11&y=2016#blog359228
Nov 2016
8:19pm, 6 Nov 2016
9733 posts
  •  
  •  
_andy
Boss, everyone is over here these days: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=58523

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gobi