BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Round Sheffield Run

6 watchers
23 Apr
10:46am, 23 Apr 2021
9054 posts
Sigh
bunting
23 Apr
11:38am, 23 Apr 2021
5591 posts
Fizz :-)
Thanks minardi, we’re 09:30-09:45. Although they seem to have us as a team and I’m sure we intended to enter as individuals in case we wanted to run separately.
23 Apr
11:39am, 23 Apr 2021
9056 posts
Sigh
If you enter as a team is it like a three-legged race? Good luck on Stage 2! :-)
24 Apr
7:28am, 24 Apr 2021
5595 posts
Fizz :-)
:-) we’ll start practising.
29 Apr
2:45pm, 29 Apr 2021
6616 posts
minardi
Just saw a post on FB with this squeezed in at the bottom

"We've still got a few hurdles to overcome to get this years event over the line and fully approved, but the signs are certainly very positive, and we'll do everything we can to give it the best possible chance!"

I thought it was definitely on ?
29 Apr
3:29pm, 29 Apr 2021
9122 posts
Sigh
I've just read that myself. I should imagine that any consent remains conditional on the Govt keeping to their target dates for lifting of restrictions, so if everything continues to go in the right direction, then all well and good.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
After that interesting start to the entry system on Sunday, I appear to have a ballot place. Who el...