Manvers Dusk Till Dawn - Saturday 29th July 2017

7 watchers
Jan 2017
4:56pm, 1 Jan 2017
35,182 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I looked at that and thought, "Tempting!" then remembered I'm already doing the Lakeland 50 that weekend.
Jan 2017
9:32pm, 1 Jan 2017
605 posts
  •  
Bazza
Scott S - was speaking with the organiser a day or two ago and it sounds like they may well be going for chip timing this year - not 100% a deffo as some companies charge a fortune for it, but you never know eh!
Jan 2017
12:02pm, 2 Jan 2017
982 posts
  •  
Scott S
I planned on using it as a gentle training run (before Glenmore 24) more than going for a time so the wrist band option was fine for me. Split the run up nicely.

Don't think it's the sort of event that really requires chip timing, but perhaps a lot of club runners were using it as entry for another distance race or something and wanted something official in place. Few I spoke to had recently done ultras / 24hr runs etc. and had some planned.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bazza
Evening all,

Hope you have all had a cracking Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year, ...