Please Fetch

1 watcher
Jan 2017
1:41pm, 27 Jan 2017
43,278 posts
  •  
runnerbean
Today I was looking at the MOTM thingy and I wanted to vote for someone who had imo done something quite worthy such as taken a field and built a community in it, gathered people together and showed them how to support and guide each other ( as well as fight a bit sometimes)... but alas I found that person who has taken a chance on us all can't be voted for eh Fetch ? I think that's a little bit not quite fair because if it's just me that votes for you then you wouldn't win anyway but on the other hand I think we should have the option regardless soooooo please put back the 'vote ' link in your profile and make me happy ...
Jan 2017
1:43pm, 27 Jan 2017
10,173 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I think it's because he's won it before? (Not that I am disagreeing with your suggestion ;))
Jan 2017
2:01pm, 27 Jan 2017
43,279 posts
  •  
runnerbean
I think people have won it more than once before. Must have been a long time ago if he did
Jan 2017
2:02pm, 27 Jan 2017
18,145 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
That's very kind of you beany, but you've already returned that trust with a subscription. This site is about everybody, not any one person. Go find someone and make their day :-)
Jan 2017
2:05pm, 27 Jan 2017
43,280 posts
  •  
runnerbean
You represent all of us ... but I'll go find another worthy morsel

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by runnerbean
Today I was looking at the MOTM thingy and I wanted to vote for someone who had imo done something q...