Mizuno Wave Mujin?

2 watchers
11 Mar
12:21pm, 11 Mar 2024
14,598 posts
  •  
Fat Dave
Hi gang... just wondering if anyone's worn the Mizuno Wave Mujin, and has a view?

I really used to like the Wave Harrier; just simple, grippy, versatile, light but decently built. Is the Mujin the nearest equivalent?

I'm currently in Roclites off road, but slipping around... and tbh my feet seem built to destroy Inov8s... I really can't justify the 75p-100p per mile it takes me to wear holes in them.

I want something that'll work in mud, but won't destroy me on roads en route to the trails. Also, I'm roughly the weight of ten houses.
11 Mar
1:16pm, 11 Mar 2024
10,258 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I love Mizuno and tend to go for the Wave Inspire.

I am contemplating some Mizuno trail shoes so I'll be interested in what people think as well.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fat Dave
Hi gang... just wondering if anyone's worn the Mizuno Wave Mujin, and has a view?

I really used to like the Wave Harrier; just simple, grippy, versatile, light but decently built. Is the Mujin the nearest equivalent?

I'm currently in Roclites off road, but slipping around... and tbh my feet seem built to destroy Inov8s... I really can't justify the 75p-100p per mile it takes me to wear holes in them.

I want something that'll work in mud, but won't destroy me on ...