Lochaber Marathon - unfortunately I can run so theres a place available for transfer!!!!!

2 watchers
Mar 2013
12:35pm, 12 Mar 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
SunPrincess
Hi there!

I booked a place for the Lochaber Marathon on Sunday 14th April a few months ago and unfortunately my training hasn't gone as well as I had hoped so I'm not going to be able to compete :-(.

I have emailed the organiser and he has kindly said that he will transfer my place to another entrant so I thought I'd pop a wee post on here to see if someone else would like my place.

I paid £32.00 for the place and it would be nice to get some cash back if possible so if you know of someone who would like the place then please make me an offer!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

SunPrincess
Mar 2013
12:40pm, 12 Mar 2013
13,916 posts
  •  
DeeGee
Welcome to Fetch, SP.

I'd love to run Lochaber, but I keep entering other events the same weekend - this year I'm in Brighton.

Someone's bound to know someone that wants a place, though...
Mar 2013
4:06pm, 12 Mar 2013
2 posts
  •  
SunPrincess
Aw, cheers! Here's hoping someone can take it as it would be a shame for it to go to waste - I'd love to do it however training hasn't been going great what with one thing or another, so I'm going to concentrate on the Edinburgh Marathon instead as got more time before that one comes around!
Mar 2013
3:42pm, 13 Mar 2013
5,386 posts
  •  
flip
welcome ot fetch. Hope someone takes it.
Mar 2013
8:00am, 14 Mar 2013
3 posts
  •  
SunPrincess
Thank you! Been logging all my training sesions and races for years but never posted anything on the message board!

Would be good if someone takes it as it's meant to be a great marathon to run!
Mar 2013
9:26am, 14 Mar 2013
5,389 posts
  •  
flip
It was my first marathon.Great race. :-)
Mar 2013
12:29pm, 25 Mar 2013
4 posts
  •  
SunPrincess
Hello!

Another re-post incase someone missed this first time around!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SunPrincess
Hi there!

I booked a place for the Lochaber Marathon on Sunday 14th April a few months ago and un...