Inside No 9 Appreciation

10 watchers
18 May
11:40pm, 18 May 2022
33550 posts
  •  
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
How come I have only just noticed this thread 🤔 Big fan :-)
18 May
11:41pm, 18 May 2022
86807 posts
  •  
swittle
The casting of Daniel Mays made a link to 'Line Of Duty' for me. What I didn't know was that Daisy Haggard's great-great-great-uncle was the author Rider Haggard!

Agree about the split screen presentation.
18 May
11:45pm, 18 May 2022
3498 posts
  •  
Tom Tom
Come on in, MrsJ!
I didn't know that either, Swittle. I'd also forgotten she was in Psychoville until I listened to tonight's post show podcast.
18 May
11:57pm, 18 May 2022
86808 posts
  •  
swittle
I glanced at Daisy's Wikipedia page: a very impressive range of tv, film and writing.

I'll listen to the podcast - this is definitely 'my' sort of 'comedy'!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tom Tom
Don't know how many (if any) Fetchies are fellow fans, but it looks like season 6 is imminent.....