BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
help from Birmingham fetchies please
8:53pm, 22 Jun 2017
HellsBellsTF is booked on an open day at Birmingham Uni tomorrow. I'm just looking at where to park and am having nightmares. Her dad normally sorts all this stuff out for me and just tells me where to go, but he's currently stuck on a broken down boat.
If I turn up at Selly Oak station car park at 10am tomorrow, am I likely to be able to park? Or is it like Cambridge and completely full by 7:30?
12:00am, 23 Jun 2017
McGoohanI don't know, HB. We took public transport when I went with both mine. The Uni is actually on University station which is only a couple of short stops from Brum centre.
However, the open days page says there is a park & ride system tomorrow though:
Hope that helps a bit... It's a nice Uni - and try the catering: the food was good.
6:57am, 23 Jun 2017
HellsBellsThanks McG - I'm going to stick with the Selly Oak plan - they've frightened me with the talk of limited park and ride.
We were going to train but are staying at her God mother's before Manchester tomorrow and she'll have a sleeping bag and roll mat to carry around for the. 2 days otherwise
About This Thread
Maintained by HellsBells
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale