help from Birmingham fetchies please

1 watcher
Jun 2017
8:53pm, 22 Jun 2017
22,708 posts
  •  
HellsBells
TF is booked on an open day at Birmingham Uni tomorrow. I'm just looking at where to park and am having nightmares. Her dad normally sorts all this stuff out for me and just tells me where to go, but he's currently stuck on a broken down boat.
If I turn up at Selly Oak station car park at 10am tomorrow, am I likely to be able to park? Or is it like Cambridge and completely full by 7:30?
Jun 2017
12:00am, 23 Jun 2017
29,751 posts
  •  
McGoohan
I don't know, HB. We took public transport when I went with both mine. The Uni is actually on University station which is only a couple of short stops from Brum centre.

However, the open days page says there is a park & ride system tomorrow though:
birmingham.ac.uk

Hope that helps a bit... It's a nice Uni - and try the catering: the food was good.
Jun 2017
6:57am, 23 Jun 2017
22,709 posts
  •  
HellsBells
Thanks McG - I'm going to stick with the Selly Oak plan - they've frightened me with the talk of limited park and ride.
We were going to train but are staying at her God mother's before Manchester tomorrow and she'll have a sleeping bag and roll mat to carry around for the. 2 days otherwise

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HellsBells
TF is booked on an open day at Birmingham Uni tomorrow. I'm just looking at where to park and a...