Hayfever

1 watcher
Jun 2014
7:58pm, 29 Jun 2014
24 posts
  •  
hurricanehamlyn
I hope the beconase has worked for you Jambomo. I have had increasingly worse symptoms over the past few years and now need very strong antihistamines ( luckily they don't make me drowsy) and I also use a nasal spray and inhalers! It is horrible but the worst only lasts a few weeks.
Jun 2014
8:25pm, 29 Jun 2014
3,466 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Better than Beconase, get youself to Dr and demand Avamys
Jun 2014
8:38pm, 29 Jun 2014
2,995 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
My nephew uses something called Hay Max, its an Organic drug free pollen barrier. He puts it under his nose (a bit like what you do with vick when you have a cold) and the pollen doesn't seem to go up the nose so the sneezing isn't so bad. Maybe that can be used along side a one a day tablet. They have a web site so may be worth a look.
Jun 2014
8:53pm, 29 Jun 2014
3,467 posts
  •  
Rosehip
If you want a pollen barrier, Vaselinevis as good and cheap as anything!
Jun 2014
8:54pm, 29 Jun 2014
3,468 posts
  •  
Rosehip
vaseline is - that should say, sorry
Jun 2014
8:59pm, 29 Jun 2014
18,313 posts
  •  
halfpint
I thought the nasal spray wasn't suitable for kids. I have no idea what that is based on though so I have probably made it up.
Jun 2014
10:06pm, 29 Jun 2014
2,999 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
My son used to get the nasal sprays when he was little and to be honest they were a battle every time, mind you I hated using them as well. I have been lucky and even the tablets that are supposed to cause drowsiness has never effected me.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Does anyone know of and cure for the symptoms of hay fever that don't make you drowsy? Normal hay e...