11:45pm, 14 May 2013
Andy39I get those occasionally. Mainly when I'm particularly tired.
7:06am, 15 May 2013
ICanDoThisThank you for the link Velociraptor. I am prone to migraine so this could be the case. I don't normally get them when running but as this was a race I really pushed myself hard. I will keep an eye on this and see if it happens again next time I really push myself. I must confess most of my running is done with a friend and we talk the whole way round (except up hills!!).
7:09am, 15 May 2013
PestomumI'd it had been dehydration it would ave sorted itself before the next day, I think
About This Thread
- Numb/stiff jaw - any ideas Nov 2013
- Post run headache May 2013
- Headaches Feb 2013
- Cluster Headaches - Living with them and still being able to run Mar 2012
- Head Injury - Advice? Nov 2013
- Concussion Aug 2013
- No Sugar No Grain #NSNG NSNG Apr 2021
- Vitamin D Mar 2017
- Burning fat instead of sugar Jul 2012
- Nutribullet Blenders Oct 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?