Fetchpoint Team Five: Famous!

14 watchers
Apr 2013
12:28pm, 22 Apr 2013
1,362 posts
  •  
Snellers
Hi Team Five! I had a bit of a hard day at the office yesterday - I only just saw you guys at the last minute as I was staggering past in a daze. I couldn't stop or go back as I was just trying to keep moving - until I collapsed at mile 24! Nice. Anyway, I recovered and ran in the rest, but sorry to miss you guys.
Apr 2013
12:59pm, 22 Apr 2013
3,739 posts
  •  
kwala
I was going to fmail you today snellers, I was a bit disorganised and forgot my sheet with all the nos on, so couldn't track anyone. I assumed it was just a case of you not stopping, really sorry to hear you had a such a bad time of it.bad one, but glad you finished in one piece x
Apr 2013
1:03pm, 22 Apr 2013
1,364 posts
  •  
Snellers
It just wasn't my day I'm afraid - looks like you guys had a good time on Fetchpoint, even if I only saw you for a moment.
Apr 2013
2:49pm, 22 Apr 2013
1,180 posts
  •  
BrianJ
Well done finishers, it certainly was a tough day given the sun beating down. Enjoyed serving you all. Even losing my Oyster card didn't matter as the nice TFL peeps are sending a free replacement with the balance intact :-)
Apr 2013
2:50pm, 22 Apr 2013
2,283 posts
  •  
clare1976
sorry to hear that snellers but well done for finishing. And congrats on the world record Redhead :-)

Thank you so much Team 5 for the support. That bottle of lucozade lite was perfect, just what I needed. I think it was you Brian that handed it to me? Thank you. And was that you next to him in red Fetch top Kwala?

Thank you for the support at 13 and 22, it was much appreciated even though by 22m it was a case of just putting one foot in front of the other. If I'd have stopped I wouldn't have got going again!

xxx
Apr 2013
2:54pm, 22 Apr 2013
1,181 posts
  •  
BrianJ
Yes well done Redhead!
Clare it was me handing over your drink - I hope to be invading your Conquersize zones by coming along to Leamington parkrun in a couple of weeks!
Apr 2013
3:02pm, 22 Apr 2013
3,740 posts
  •  
kwala
Yes that was me Clare - you were looking really food when you went through :-)

Good news on the oystercard Brian :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Captain: Kwala
fetchpoint@gmail.com