Dunecht Dash 5k

9 watchers
May 2011
4:25pm, 9 May 2011
5,456 posts
  •  
Torry Quine
He needs to get his warm up act together.
May 2011
4:40pm, 9 May 2011
205 posts
  •  
Mother Duck
Sorry just cant find the video- did a basic search on photo bucket and found lovely photos of dogs, sticks etc. But none of rain or Dunecht or grimacing people.
X
May 2011
5:19pm, 9 May 2011
208 posts
  •  
Mother Duck
Have just been reading all your blogs from yesterday. Must say i'm moved to tears. Ny summed it all up i would say and I agree the sight of fetch vests cheering on their comrades restored your faith in human nature. it's not what happens at the front of any race, but what goes on further back. The front is just about you and the clock ( aka ur mother!). Further back is about people and thier sheer will and determination to do their best. FOR THEMSELVES.
Love you all.
MDXX

PS- I've had a bottle of beer:-) Its Monday and i had a day off work today. lol.

PPSS Heading north to visit aging parents on Saturday and running Castle of Mey 10k on Sunday. I plan to just blast it and see how I get on. I'll have a week to recover before Aberdeen 10K
I think I'd better eat something soon.
X
May 2011
7:05pm, 9 May 2011
495 posts
  •  
Corrah
Just checked the video again. Seems to have cut off at 10 minutes. We'll try to do something about that and re-post it.

Off to yoga now for some more stretching :) xx
May 2011
9:57pm, 9 May 2011
496 posts
  •  
Corrah
Hubby has split video so there are now 2 in the folder. Part 2 shows the latter part with TQ and me most certainly in it :) xx

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nywanda
Hi, if we want to put forward a team, we need to contact The Running Shop and have them update our i...