Asics GT2170

5 watchers
Aug 2013
1:44pm, 3 Aug 2013
336 posts
  •  
kjtindall
Used the gt 21x0 for years. Has anyone tried the replacement gt2000 shoe?
Aug 2013
3:35pm, 14 Aug 2013
7 posts
  •  
Kenickie
I had the GT70s and then the GT2000s and I'm very happy with the latter ones, and they seem very similar.
Aug 2013
6:43pm, 19 Aug 2013
6,530 posts
  •  
Barky
I have used the Gt21XX as my main shoe for many years. I try and avoid having 3 of the same shoe on the go at any 1 time, as when it comes to getting new ones/model etc - they are all ways different and thus feel different to the foot and when I am running, and that creates problems. Atm got 2170/2000 on the go with NB940 as well - and they do me just fine :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Darting
Hi Has anyone tried these? I have been using Asics 2160 (had several pairs) and its time to change. ...

Related Threads

• asics
  • kit
  • shoes

The Doctor K Cup

This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

Flat as a pancake?

We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,081 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here