A Garmin 110 question...

1 watcher
Sep 2012
6:37pm, 21 Sep 2012
5,053 posts
  •  
Ness
I've just downloaded my last training run from my Garmin 110 onto Fetch. After I unplugged it I pressed the button to switch it off and the little circular 'power' symbol came on and it stuck! It won't do anything now. Is it complete bust or is there a way to fix it?

Your advice would be much appreciated. Ta.

Ness x
Sep 2012
6:42pm, 21 Sep 2012
10,555 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
you should be able to reboot it - well you can the old ones
Sep 2012
6:43pm, 21 Sep 2012
10,556 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
you should be able to reboot it - well you can the old ones

There are a few instances in which you may want to reset the Forerunner 110, 210 or 610, including the following:
◦Not receiving a satellite signal
◦Restore the device to factory default settings
◦Not functioning properly

To reset* the Forerunner:
1.Power device off (press and hold Light, say Yes to prompt)
2.Press and hold Lap/Reset
3.Press Light to power device back on while still holding Lap/Reset
4.Select Yes on Clear User Data? message
5.Select OK and confirm reset

The watch will shut off and power back on. Proceed through the initial setup to complete the reset process.

NOTE: This reset will only erase the User Profile, and not erase History or GPS data
Sep 2012
8:36pm, 21 Sep 2012
5,054 posts
  •  
Ness
Thanx, Pix. The reset has worked. Am going to wear it + the 205 Mr Ness has for my LSR tomorrow and compare results.
Feb 2015
1:48pm, 1 Feb 2015
2,156 posts
  •  
Hackett
ANY IDEAS FETCHIES ??? Not used my Garmin since Brighton Marathon 2014 ... brushed the dust off and starting to charge the time wont amend ... gone through and its on automatic - Will the time and date change when it searches for satellites for the first time. OR when its fully charged.
Feb 2015
2:06pm, 1 Feb 2015
306 posts
  •  
andydgg
it gets the date and time from the satellites so once it gets a fix it'll update time and date
Feb 2015
12:10pm, 2 Feb 2015
2,158 posts
  •  
Hackett
Andy - cheers ... that's what I thought ....

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ness
I've just downloaded my last training run from my Garmin 110 onto Fetch. After I unplugged it I pre...