Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Scrapbook

1 lurker | 18 watchers
14 Nov
8:14am, 14 Nov 2019
46314 posts
GlennR
Good answer. I saw Leonard Cohen there.
14 Nov
8:52am, 14 Nov 2019
116161 posts
GregP
I thought it was a cracking answer. Can’t imagine Leonard Cohen in such a big sterile environment though. I really like to O2 (partly because it’s so easy to get to) but it’s better suited to some things than others.
14 Nov
9:02am, 14 Nov 2019
46317 posts
GlennR
He made it astonishingly intimate.
15 Nov
7:19pm, 15 Nov 2019
46362 posts
GlennR
Millions of acres of Canadian canola freeze, compounding 'harvest from hell'

reuters.com
20 Nov
11:15am, 20 Nov 2019
46418 posts
GlennR
Acceleration gliders, for Greppers:

'Here is how it is done:

Start by jogging very slowly for about 15 steps. (15 is a general guideline to get into a flow with this drill, it doesn’t need to be exact).

Then, jog faster for about 15 steps – increasing to a regular running pace of you.
Now, over the next 15 steps, gradually increase the speed to your current race pace.

Ok, it’s time to glide, or coast. Allow yourself to gradually slow down to a jog using momentum as long as you can. At first you may only glide for 4 or 5 steps. As the months go by, you will get up to 20, then 30 and beyond… you’re gliding!'
20 Nov
8:13pm, 20 Nov 2019
46429 posts
GlennR
“The victim is in several pieces. This may take some time”.

New series of the Brokenwood Mysteries.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by GlennR
I often make notes when reading of things that I'd like to come back to later on, perhaps to su...

Close