BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
5:48pm, 30 Apr 2021
Sam JelfsCardiff University are giving a free webinar on physio and running...
As we look forward to mass races including the Cardiff University/Cardiff Half Marathon later this year, tune in for this alumni-led conversation with Adam Rattenberry (BSc 2005, MSc 2014), Lead Performance Physiotherapist and Athlete Services Manager at Welsh Athletics. Currently working with Welsh Athletics to prepare athletes for the Tokyo Olympics and next year’s World, Commonwealth and European Championships, we’ll be discussing how to avoid injury getting back to a fitness routine after lockdown, common running ailments and top tips for training.
June 7th, 5:30PM.
7:27pm, 30 Apr 2021
About This Thread
Maintained by Sam Jelfs
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- Sports physio, sports massage, biomechanics coach
- Physio recommendations near Dunblane/Stirling
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- 100 Physio sessions in 2018
- Shockwave therapy
- Osteopath or Physio?
- Leamington Spa physio recommendation?
- Physio in Hull
- Physio recommendation request - Manchester / Huddersfield