6:53pm, 17 Jan 2017
pedroHas anyone had any experience of 'Extracorporeal shockwave therapy' for treating any sports injuries? But particularly interested in its use for treatment of Plantar fasciitis not responding to conventional treatments? Thanks
7:10pm, 17 Jan 2017
hellenI've heard it's good for that
I had it for an injury
No idea if it would have got better without so can't comment
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- shockwave therapy for patellar tendonitis
- Physio recommendations near Dunblane/Stirling
- Osteopath or Physio?
- Physio recommendation in Warwickshire area?
- 5 different specialists 5 different diagnostics reallty getting fed up
- Tight hip flexors
- Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!