BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Routes on fetch

1 watcher
Jul 2020
5:27pm, 17 Jul 2020
1887 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Why don't I see x of y fetchies at the bottom of the route in my training log? And why when others look do I show as anon?
um
Jul 2020
5:43pm, 17 Jul 2020
2966 posts
  •  
um
Have you shared your training?

Training —> settings —> share settings
Jul 2020
5:58pm, 17 Jul 2020
1888 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Aha. Yes.

And I had the box hidden. Cheers.
Jul 2020
5:58pm, 17 Jul 2020
24317 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
RR - it'll be above the map, not below it. It's in the 'Notes and Comments' box currently, so if you have this closed, it won't show up. Plus it can take a minute after uploading for the comparison to get checked. Or it might be that there is some reason why a specific run hasn't matched with the others.
Jul 2020
5:59pm, 17 Jul 2020
24318 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I might move it out of 'Notes and Comments', because you're not the first person to have accidentally closed it and then wondered why I've stopped doing the feature B-)
Sep 2020
7:43am, 17 Sep 2020
913 posts
  •  
Totriornottotri
Has anyone else had an issue with the follow route function? I get a spinning cursor. Non-follow routes works fine. Feedback submitted.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by RunningRonnie
Why don't I see x of y fetchies at the bottom of the route in my training log? And why when oth...