Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ranelagh Half (5th May) - unwanted places?

2 watchers
Mar 2013
5:43pm, 31 Mar 2013
2 posts
charlie-m
Hi all,

I'm hoping to get a place to run either the East London Half Marathon or the Ranelagh Half, as I trained really hard for a half marathon last week and then didn't get the time I wanted :-(

If anyone was hoping to transfer their entry for either race then I'd be really grateful!!
Mar 2013
5:59pm, 31 Mar 2013
4803 posts
becca7
Welcome to Fetch. This might be another possibility if you don't get a place in either of those events - ufdance.co.uk
Mar 2013
7:40pm, 31 Mar 2013
3 posts
charlie-m
oooh! Thanks :-) i'll look into that!
Mar 2013
7:43pm, 31 Mar 2013
4804 posts
becca7
It is quite a nice friendly little race. A flat course, multi terrain but mostly paths. Laps but sufficiently varied that it does not get boring.
Mar 2013
8:57pm, 31 Mar 2013
4 posts
charlie-m
I've entered now! Thanks for the advice :-) flat course sounds good - will hopefully manage my time this time round!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi all,

I'm hoping to get a place to run either the East London Half Marathon or the Ranelagh H...