Race time calculator

3 watchers
Jul 2013
10:55am, 26 Jul 2013
3,765 posts
  •  
paul the builder
I'm pretty certain that a dummy race time, deleted a day later, won't leave any trace. From where are you worried that it won't get deleted? It won't have been in your training log, so nothing there (likewise conquersize, fetchpoint, or any other games).
Jul 2013
10:59am, 26 Jul 2013
13,277 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It's probably worth sending me some feedback for things you want me to ponder, because I've not cracked the omnipotence feature just yet :-)

Incidentally, the page you're looking at is oooooooooooold code. The recent stuff, which works out M from HM is only currently available in the relevant article.
Jul 2013
11:00am, 26 Jul 2013
384 posts
  •  
Moleshome
Is it just me being thick then Paul? I was going to put it in my training log as a completed run. *embarassed*
Jul 2013
11:03am, 26 Jul 2013
385 posts
  •  
Moleshome
Sorry your Fetchness. I'll leave you some feedback about feedback as well.
Jul 2013
11:11am, 26 Jul 2013
3,766 posts
  •  
paul the builder
Race times are taken from Race Portfolio, not from training log. So you don't have to enter anything in your training log (indeed it would be irrelevant if you did).

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Molesy
Having just put my 5k time into the calculator it predicted a 1/2 marathon time which was identical ...