Quiz Planet

2 watchers
28 Feb
11:05am, 28 Feb 2024
6,299 posts
  •  
jelly
Have you come across Quiz Pkanet? It’s an app and a game on Facebook answering multiple choice questions on various subjects against another player for rockets!

I set myself the goal of catching up Mr Jelly. You get rockets for winning but you also get tickets when people join the game. You don’t even need to play I will get rockets if you join Quiz Planet because of me!

I’ll add photos of my user number and a link to an invite in a minute if I work it all out!
28 Feb
11:08am, 28 Feb 2024
6,300 posts
  •  
jelly
Ok so if just one friend on Facebook joins quiz planet I get 650 rockets! This goes up to 700 and so on as others join. You don’t have to play. On Facebook I am Joanna Jo Blyth!
28 Feb
11:10am, 28 Feb 2024
6,301 posts
  •  
jelly

This is my user number if you want to play Quiz Planet to see what it’s like! You don’t have to be on Facebook you can play via the app, there are short adverts!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by jelly
Have you come across Quiz Pkanet? It’s an app and a game on Facebook answering multiple choice questions on various subjects against another player for rockets!

I set myself the goal of catching up Mr Jelly. You get rockets for winning but you also get tickets when people join the game. You don’t even need to play I will get rockets if you join Quiz Planet because of me!

I’ll add photos of my user number and a link to an invite in a minute if I work it all out!