On Cloudflyer

0 watcher
Jul 2018
4:32pm, 13 Jul 2018
6 posts
  •  
marofmtl
Hi guys,

It's time for some new shoes (new kit!!)

Throughout my (so far short) running career I've always used On cloudflyer since this is what was recommended at Runners Need based on my overpronation and needing what is apparently a stability shoe.

I've kind of gotten addicted to how light they are... I'm starting to second guess their classification as stability shoe now that I'm a bit more well acquainted with the running shoe spectrum and how stability shoes look/feel.

I've had some knee/hamstring problems this season (all good now) and wondering if it's time to try another shoe. I've tried mizuno wave inspire, but they seem to just sit on my shelf as I always end up going for the cloudflyers because they feel so much lighter.

I've seen mixed classification on the internet. Are On Cloudflyers true stability shoes? What are you experiences with the Cloudflyer in comparison to other shoes?

Thanks all,
Mar

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Hi guys,

It's time for some new shoes (new kit!!)

Throughout my (so far short) running c...