9:53pm, 12 Nov 2013
Too Much WaterAnyone ever used one of these?
I know a few folk who've used this as part of their fitness work for MMA, and also for climbing. Considering giving it a go for running as it is a way of mimicking high altitude and building lung capacity. Any thoughts?
8:56am, 13 Nov 2013
Too Much WaterAny morning people got thoughts on this?
About This ThreadMaintained by Too Much Water
Anyone ever used one of these?
- Garmin soft strap monitor
- 1000 days of unbroken blogging
- Cycle clothing question
- Unable to edit training type
- Stamford 30k 2019
- Beginners GPS watch
- Broken ankle - how long to start walking / running
- Inov8 Roclite - Is the graphene sole worth the money?