9:53pm, 12 Nov 2013
Too Much WaterAnyone ever used one of these?
I know a few folk who've used this as part of their fitness work for MMA, and also for climbing. Considering giving it a go for running as it is a way of mimicking high altitude and building lung capacity. Any thoughts?
8:56am, 13 Nov 2013
Too Much WaterAny morning people got thoughts on this?
- training and chest infection
- PowerBreathers. Does anyone have one? Do they work?
- Running with a cough?
- Post pneumonia comeback... would love some help!
- Fetch Wheezers
- Wheezy does it - An asthma chat thread
- Nose breathing
- Exercise induced asthma
- Breathlessness - 'functional' anaemia?
- Bronchiectasis / dreadful lungs thread
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.