Is This Normal Post-Marathon Fatigue?
12:41pm, 23 Apr 2014
SillyFencerOK, thanks folks. Will take the advice and rest for the next few days.
About This ThreadMaintained by RunningRonnie
So I ran Milan Marathon in the not too spectacular time of 4:36 two and a half weeks ago. This is my...
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Heart rate
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- 500 miles in 2008
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs