BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
improve 10k time?
6:14pm, 29 Sep 2013
becky fMy PB for a 10k is 47.57.ive just done a half marathon and have 10 weeks to train to improve my 10k time.
What pace should I run tempo runs at?how many seconds slower than 10k race pace same for 800m intervals at what pace do I run these?the same,slower,faster than 10k race time?
7:56pm, 15 Dec 2013
mr deck the hallsOnly just seen this and as I reckon your race was this or next weekend it's a bit too late to give you any bad advice. Hope the training is going well!
the sub 45 10k thread may be more the you are aiming for, but it looks quite active!
10:51pm, 15 Dec 2013
RichHLThe Sub 45 10k thread is a good source of information, advice and support.
About This Thread
Maintained by beck
- How is racing 10k supposed to feel
- small, cheap 10kms
- How important is a pre-half 10k for pacing?
- 5k to 10k advice please
- 10K TO HALF MARATHON IN THREE WEEKS?
- How do I get speed back for a 10k after a marathon?
- 10K or HM?
- Moving up from 10k to the half
- Tops tips for upping the distance from 10km to HM
- Ideal 10k build up?