improve 10k time?
6:14pm, 29 Sep 2013
becky fMy PB for a 10k is 47.57.ive just done a half marathon and have 10 weeks to train to improve my 10k time.
What pace should I run tempo runs at?how many seconds slower than 10k race pace same for 800m intervals at what pace do I run these?the same,slower,faster than 10k race time?
7:56pm, 15 Dec 2013
mr deck the hallsOnly just seen this and as I reckon your race was this or next weekend it's a bit too late to give you any bad advice. Hope the training is going well!
the sub 45 10k thread may be more the you are aiming for, but it looks quite active!
10:51pm, 15 Dec 2013
RichHLThe Sub 45 10k thread is a good source of information, advice and support.
- How is racing 10k supposed to feel Sep 2018
- small, cheap 10kms Dec 2017
- How important is a pre-half 10k for pacing? Feb 2017
- 5k to 10k advice please Jul 2016
- 10K TO HALF MARATHON IN THREE WEEKS? Mar 2016
- How do I get speed back for a 10k after a marathon? Nov 2014
- 10K or HM? Oct 2013
- Moving up from 10k to the half May 2013
- Tops tips for upping the distance from 10km to HM May 2012
- Ideal 10k build up? Mar 2012
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?