Garmin Fenix 2 Virtual Partner Alert
3:04pm, 11 Jan 2015
peted.davisI've been using the Virtual Partner on my Garmin Fenix 2, but at the moment it beeps/vibrates every time I fall behind my specified pace. Does anyone know if there is anyway to keep the virtual partner turned on, whilst not having it beep/vibrate if I fall behind? I am quite happy to check the screen manually every now and then to see how I am getting on.
1:21pm, 2 Nov 2015
GregPWell if you're happy then I'm sure we're all happy.
About This ThreadMaintained by peted.davis
I've been using the Virtual Partner on my Garmin Fenix 2, but at the moment it beeps/vibrates every...
- Done Something to forearm and now getting muscle vibrations
- Mile Markers in Wrong Place on Activity Map
- Garmin Forerunner 101 - lap timer beep volume
- Tom Tom Watch HRM
- RUNNING WATCH - MUST HAVE SPLITS, LAP COUNTER
- Garmin vivoactive HR GPS
- Anyone use their Garmin for monitoring sleep?
- Help for a blind runner