Flashing jackets

1 watcher
Nov 2013
11:22am, 5 Nov 2013
14,500 posts
  •  
hellen
What do injured runners do? Shop for kit, so please humour me!

I have plenty of jackets ranging from cheapo ought to go in the bin Karrimor to expensive OMM but what I dont have and what I spotted the other day were jackets with flashing reflective bits on them :)

I have seen 2, both have bits on the front and back and looks like you charge via USB for Ronhill and replace the battery for Saucony but the Saucony lasts longer. I would use the jacket for my evening runs to the gym in this kind of weather, only a couple of miles so they dont need to be fully waterproof but would like it to keep me dry if it is raining for 2 miles.

Anyone any comments on these 2 jackets like how warm (the ronhill is about 150g but no details on weight of the other), pocket size, do they really work and are they a nice jacket. I have found cheaper prices elsewhere but these links give a bit more info and they both come in pink :)

wiggle.co.uk

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/saucony-sonic-hdx-vizipro-jacket-aw12/rp-prod84659?_$ja=tsid:46412 cgn:Saucony+-+Jackets+-+Run cn:Chain+Reaction-UK-PLA-PLA-All-DT-SE kw:328253UK_Saucony+Sonic+HDX+Vizipro+Jacket+AW12&gclid=CMzd28XCzboCFbLJtAodJ1EANg
Nov 2013
1:21pm, 5 Nov 2013
987 posts
  •  
Fellrunning
When I saw the thread title I thought you meant the raincoat that Willie Wonker used to wear in the park. That was a flashing jacket

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by hellen
What do injured runners do? Shop for kit, so please humour me!

I have plenty of jackets ranging f...