Proper waterproof running jacket
9:43pm, 6 Oct 2018
Derby TupI’m not a big fan of running in Merino. Wool is magical stuff; have you ever seen a sheep complaining about the cold ;-), but I prefer a Helly or a really light fleece
9:48pm, 6 Oct 2018
1step2farI've got a Helly but it is so cold when it gets wet!
But not tried running in Merino myself.
About This ThreadMaintained by EvilPixie
What recommendations do you lovely fetchies have for a jacket to run in that’s actually waterproof...
- White warm base layer/Marino wool/LS top
- Neoprene cycling overshoes
- Keeping warm
- Running socks
- Jacket for when its cold and wet
- Advice for the Baltic please.
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- FRA kit list
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs