FitBit query

3 watchers
Jan 2023
12:03pm, 7 Jan 2023
1,564 posts
  •  
Julzy
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here for various reasons one of which was an injury. I'm dipping my toe back in, building up some leg strength first with lots of walking. I've tried to pair my fitbit to Fetch but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know if it's meant to pair quickly? If it should be quick I'll message Fetch for an answer.

Thank you :)
Jan 2023
12:13pm, 7 Jan 2023
221 posts
  •  
Brutus
I had issues too so I unpaired my fitbit and haven't been able to re-pair it again since. I've held off asking Fetch as yet as I know he has been unwell but it would be good to get it sorted
Jan 2023
12:21pm, 7 Jan 2023
1,565 posts
  •  
Julzy
Thanks yes I unpaired my old one but can't pair my new one. Shame to hear about Fetch, I hope he gets well soon. I'll leave it a week or so then & will message him then. If I remember to, I'll post the answer on here :)
Jan 2023
8:15am, 8 Jan 2023
28,624 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Thank you for all the kind comments - I am pretty much mended now. Do please submit your messages via feedback, and I’ll make this a priority when I am back at my keyboard tomorrow morning.
Jan 2023
11:33am, 8 Jan 2023
1,566 posts
  •  
Julzy
Thanks Fetch, I'm pleased to hear you're feeling better :)
Jan 2023
12:56pm, 9 Jan 2023
28,627 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Ey up. I think I've managed to sort this today. You'll need to follow this link to reestablish the Fitbit link:

fetcheveryone.com/fitbit.php
Jan 2023
1:38pm, 10 Jan 2023
1,567 posts
  •  
Julzy
Thanks Fetch! I’ve just tried it and my training is in the queue to upload, so it’s looking good 😊

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Julzy
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here for various reasons one of which was an injury. I'm dipping my toe back in, building up some leg strength first with lots of walking. I've tried to pair my fitbit to Fetch but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know if it's meant to pair quickly? If it should be quick I'll message Fetch for an answer.

Thank you :)