Fitbit users

9 watchers
11 Apr
11:42am, 11 Apr 2024
418 posts
  •  
DaveG
Hi. I think I'm missing a step somewhere as it's not working for me.

I have a Charge 4. It shows my runs on the Fitbit app fine. On the Fitbit app, I deleted the permission to FetchEveryone and then gave permission again. So I have given access to the right FetchEveryone app.

On Fetch, on the Connected Devices page I have linked to my Fitbit account. That page says 'connected' for Fitbit, but no other devices.

My issue is that the runs on my Fitbit aren't appearing in Fetch. They don't automatically appear in my training log. They aren't listed in the Connected Devices page allowing me to select which to upload. So it feels like I'm missing a step somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is.
11 Apr
11:55am, 11 Apr 2024
30,391 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi Dave,

I'm receiving notifications from Fitbit that there's new *stuff* associated with your Fetch ID. However, when Fetch then asks Fitbit for a list of these activities, it's returning a list with *no* activities in it.

Can you do a dummy activity (e.g. a five second run), so I can capture exactly what it is sending us? I've just added some extra logging.

Also... would you mind getting in touch via the feedback page if you need my help: fetcheveryone.com/feedback-contact.php - it's only through luck that I saw your post, as I don't read all the forum threads :-)

Cheers

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
We have threads for Garmin and Suunto, but not a current one for Fitbit users. Occasionally I get a ...