Fetchpoint Team Four - Fab :-)

15 watchers
Apr 2013
4:44am, 17 Apr 2013
82 posts
  •  
Firesac
Is anyone taking photos as we pass at mile 13 and 22? Will give you guys a big shout and wave, can't thank you enough for your support and hope to see you all in Chandos :-)
Apr 2013
7:26am, 17 Apr 2013
12,945 posts
  •  
Stander
I will have my posh camera with me.
Apr 2013
9:02am, 17 Apr 2013
2,733 posts
  •  
SherryB
Can't wait to see you all! enjoy the last few days of tapering and rest.
Apr 2013
11:16am, 17 Apr 2013
7,134 posts
  •  
Mrs Winkle
My legs are pretty much back to normal after Brighton - sports massage booked in tonight, expo on Friday and VLM Sunday. I'll also be wearing the black ribbon.

See you all on Sunday - really looking forward to it :)
Apr 2013
9:01pm, 17 Apr 2013
166 posts
  •  
Debart
Hi Sherry, will now be wearing m cancer research vest as the Fullers London pride one was too small and they can't get me another one. Went to the expo today and got my number! Very exciting.
Apr 2013
7:50am, 18 Apr 2013
83 posts
  •  
Firesac
Stander :-) have some great photos from 2011 boy I pull all sorts of strange faces when running.
Work finished last night, last few things to pack today and fly over tomorrow hope to be at the expo come 1 pm :-)
Apr 2013
5:56pm, 18 Apr 2013
2,738 posts
  •  
SherryB
Eeek very exciting now with all the news from the Expo. Rest well, drink plenty, eat well and you'll all be flying on the day.
Apr 2013
8:20am, 20 Apr 2013
173 posts
  •  
Debart
Will be seeing you amazing fetch supporters tomorrow, will be so glad to have your support as I'll be in unknown territory having never ran a marathon before. Thank you so very much for supporting us it means so much. Debx
Apr 2013
8:33am, 20 Apr 2013
14,262 posts
  •  
hellen
Still in bed but will be up soon and travelling to the expo
Getting very excited

:)
Apr 2013
9:16am, 20 Apr 2013
2,741 posts
  •  
SherryB
Hey runners - you are running with THE BEST SUPPORT team there is. You have trained well. When it starts to hurt - and it will - think back to the miles and miles you've done in the cold, the ice, the snow, on the treadmill. You have trained well my friends. Run strong, run with a smile. More than anything have a fantastic run. You can do it. If this is your first time, you will soon be joining a very elite group of people who have run a marathon. If this is one of many marathons, wow, respect and I salute you.

See you tomorrow at Fetchpoint. Look out for us around mile 13 after you cross Tower Bridge and turn right - there'll be a sea of red & yellow balloons. Give us a wave or a "Fetchie" shout and you'll get lots of shouts and waves back. The other runners will think you're a celebrity.

Rest and drink well today; sleep well tonight.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Captain: SherryB
fetchpoint@gmail.com