Compression sleeves for summer

2 watchers
Jan 2018
12:42pm, 15 Jan 2018
17,805 posts
  •  
DeeGee
Now here's an interesting one. I have two or three compression t-shirts that I wear under a vest which supposedly have a cooling effect - I've worn them for years to keep UV off my shoulders in the summer and they seem to do what they're supposed to.

Now I'm wondering if there's anything similar for the arms instead of having to wear a long-sleeved "hot weather" compression top (for when I'm wearing a t-shirt). I know that there are arm-warmers, but are there any that are suitable for the heat? Has anyone used any?
Jan 2018
7:13pm, 15 Jan 2018
766 posts
  •  
Oranj
It's worth taking a look on eBay. I bought a few pairs from there to use on my calves when cycling (for the aerodynamic benefit... don't ask). They were from Korea, listed as "Cool arm sleeve". I can't see them there now, but I expect there's something similar now.
Jan 2018
9:30pm, 15 Jan 2018
17,806 posts
  •  
DeeGee
Cheers Oranj. I've followed your advice and grabbed a load of cheapies from eBay. I'll report back...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DeeGee
Now here's an interesting one. I have two or three compression t-shirts that I wear under a ves...