2 watchers
Mar 2013
4:39pm, 10 Mar 2013
14,141 posts
  •  
hellen
I currently have compressport quad guards which I quite like
wiggle.co.uk

But am looking for something a bit longer and was wondering if anyone has tried 2XU and could tell me if they are longer than compressport or if they could measure and tell me the length?

Under normal circumstances the compressport ones are fine it's just that in 3 weeks I will be running100km in England kit :) . I haven't got the shorts yet but they are quite short and if I wore the compressport ones under then there would be a gap which would show at the top and look silly

I need to wear either long shorts or quad guards under these shorts because I have to tape me knee and the end of the knee tape which is a few inches above my knee needs to be covered up otherwise it starts coming undone then chaffes on the other leg. The other option is to wear a tubigrip over the top of the knee tape to keep the ends down but that might look a bit silly!
Apr 2013
9:32am, 15 Apr 2013
66,178 posts
  •  
GregP
I *think* Anna B might have tried the 2XU ones. I've tried claf guards from both firms and don't find the 2XU ones 'compressy' enough - although that at least makes them easier to put on...
May 2022
7:43am, 26 May 2022
135,771 posts
  •  
GregP

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by hellen
I currently have compressport quad guards which I quite like
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/compressport-f...