Camelbak Buying Help

3 watchers
Nov 2014
3:28pm, 19 Nov 2014
269 posts
  •  
Lesley C
I think I would prefer something on my back, I think front mounted bottles would be annoying. I have a bumbag (doesn't carry bottles) that I used before but it bounced around a lot even when I tightened it.

There are some good suggestions here so I will go and have a look around the internet and see.
Nov 2014
3:52pm, 20 Nov 2014
16 posts
  •  
hookyspelooky
Ooh, I'm pleased you asked this, it's something I've been meaning to look into to. Thank you!
Nov 2014
4:12pm, 20 Nov 2014
66,994 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Have a look at the small rucksacks in the Osprey range. I have three sizes for different types of riding/running and love them, as they come in sizes! I have a very short back and the size s/m of the Ospreys realy fits my back well. Another pack I have always gotten on with well is the Inov8 one with the horizontal bladder. That is quite ancient now, so don't know if they stil do them. Again, I foudn it great for a short back. I can't get on with bumbags and the like, because of high waist and short back. They would just bounce around and hurt my kidneys!
Nov 2014
5:26pm, 20 Nov 2014
271 posts
  •  
Lesley C
I did have a look at the osprey rucksacks, I thought they were a little bulky compared to others. Will have another look at them and ill try a search for the Inov8 one.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
I am looking into buying a camelbak (or other brand) for long runs – but I have no idea which ones...