7:24am, 23 Sep 2017
FellrunningWe make wine. 12 kilos per gallon split roughly 30/60/70 cookers/eaters/crabs. It's a cold water recepie so no boiling.
If you're feeling really Bohemian you can use the natural yeasts on the apple skins.
We make 10 to 15 gallons per year. Some of it gets distilled (shhh) and some gets vinegarised. The wine keeps ok but can go cloudy after about a year
9:54pm, 16 Sep 2021
DvorakSince the last post, I've had a blank year, two glut years (a shameful amount went to waste last year), and this year there are about a dozen. I'm thinking of giving the tree an early prune, maybe in the next week or so.
About This Thread
- Packed Lunch Thread Nov 2022
- Foody/Cooking questions for idiots Sep 2021
- Burning feet? Also meal plans Mar 2020
- IS tuna baked a white sauce with pasta acceptable or not? Feb 2018
- Mince pie count Dec 2023
- Rate my plate Dec 2023
- Dinner tonight shall be... Dec 2023
- Air fryer (not the budget airline for monks) Dec 2023
- Baking thread Dec 2023
- Restaurant cook-at-home boxes Dec 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?