6:49pm, 15 Feb 2018
NickidHaving missed a year of running with a sore knee I’ve been told I have osteoarthritis and recommended Viscosupplementation. Has anyone had this and have any advice they could please offer as I’m feeling a little anxious?Thanks
8:52am, 16 Feb 2018
About This ThreadMaintained by Nickid
Having missed a year of running with a sore knee I’ve been told I have osteoarthritis and recommen...
- Osteoarthritis Ankle
- Pain! under the shoulder & down the arm
- Fed up, any chance of running ever again?
- Knee pain - advice please
- Guide Running
- Can I Ever Exercise Again?
- low bone density- do you have this?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs