BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Running and the menopause
12:51pm, 1 Jun 2019
Clarek34Having reached a certain age and suffering various side affects of the menopause, my biggest problem is motivation, wondering what others have done to just get out the door. Ive tried shorter distances but now losing interest as my times get slower and fitness dropping. Do running apps work?
12:53pm, 1 Jun 2019
MegletCome along and join us here
About This Thread
Maintained by Clarek34
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August