"Physics of falling says professional athletes are running wrong" - article.
4:34pm, 30 Sep 2015
AndyIBinks - you make a very good point. I do still cling to the naive belief the Royal Society is the last bastion of traditional values!
4:59pm, 30 Sep 2015
The_Saint2nd Para in my link starts
"There is, alas, no scientific claim so preposterous that a scientist cannot be found to vouch for it."
5:45pm, 30 Sep 2015
AndyIDisconcertingly, some things are simultaneously preposterous and true.
About This Thread
- Night sky aka Star gazing aka Astronomy :-)
- Units of measurements
- Mars Landing
- No limit to the benefits of exercise in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
- No such thing as too much exercise
- Meaningless product descriptions
- Things I found on Rightmove
- A place to tell your dreams (as no one wants to hear them in real life!)
- Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun watch - have you got close bosom-friend of the maturing sun?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!