Pace band analysis
12:11pm, 16 Jan 2015
i have worked out how do do it (kinda) lol - i open multiple fetch screens and get the pace band graph up for runs i want to look at - then i compare them - not as simple as analysing other aspects re the analysis tab on training but i can check my progress over time using that!!
sorry i do make sense to myself
About This Thread
- Project Joker
- Mcmillan training pace calculator
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- My easy runs are really threshold pace?!
- New running 'mindset' - Forget pace. Focus on time outdoors enjoying nature!
- Moving average speed
- Training analysis tool - pre race mileage (and pace)
- Training Log - Pace
- Hitting 5k, 10k & HM pace in training
- The effect of very cold air on running pace
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.