Pace band analysis
12:11pm, 16 Jan 2015
i have worked out how do do it (kinda) lol - i open multiple fetch screens and get the pace band graph up for runs i want to look at - then i compare them - not as simple as analysing other aspects re the analysis tab on training but i can check my progress over time using that!!
sorry i do make sense to myself
About This Thread
Maintained by colettedeann
- Project Joker
- Mcmillan training pace calculator
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- My easy runs are really threshold pace?!
- New running 'mindset' - Forget pace. Focus on time outdoors enjoying nature!
- Moving average speed
- Training analysis tool - pre race mileage (and pace)
- Training Log - Pace
- Hitting 5k, 10k & HM pace in training
- The effect of very cold air on running pace