Nordic Track C2000 Treadmill - problem getting it to start

1 watcher
Dec 2013
6:03pm, 4 Dec 2013
2,217 posts
  •  
clairevmc
Hi,

I have a Nordic Track C2000 Treadmill which I've had for a couple of years and tonight when I went to use it, the power came on as usual but none of the buttons will work - I can't get the speed to go up (or even start at a walking pace) and the incline won't move at all either. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have any suggestions as to how I could fix it please? The trouble-shooting section of the user manual didn't have any information on this particular issue.

Thank you very much.
Dec 2013
8:55pm, 4 Dec 2013
740 posts
  •  
tuga
Try Dr Google or youtube.
Dec 2013
9:24pm, 4 Dec 2013
16,986 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
No idea, but have a *bump*
Dec 2013
9:57pm, 4 Dec 2013
11,289 posts
  •  
Puffing Bertie
is there a reset button and if so have you pressed it?

i have a nordic track and there is a reset button near the floor at the front
Dec 2013
12:26pm, 7 Dec 2013
2,219 posts
  •  
clairevmc
Thank you very much everyone for your replies. I've tried everything from resetting it, to fiddling with the wiring loom, google, treadmill forums, etc. but it's definitely broken and outside its warranty (apart from the motor but it's not the motor that's broken). Off to the shops for a new one. Thanks again.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by clairevmc
Hi,

I have a Nordic Track C2000 Treadmill which I've had for a couple of years and tonight when ...