Kit query - viewing old kit against activities in training log

1 watcher
Jul 2021
12:51pm, 21 Jul 2021
5,904 posts
  •  
jennyh
Possibly slightly random, but when viewing old entries in the Fetch training log, does anyone know if it's possible to view what kit you used for a particular activity?

When I go in to view the activity, the first page doesn't show anything about kit, and if I use the edit function, it brings up a list of kit I have active at the time, but doesn't show me what shoes I used for the run in question.

Not sure if it's something outside the site's capability, but if there is a way of finding this information, I'd be keen to know.
Jul 2021
12:53pm, 21 Jul 2021
26,315 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
That's feature request 1003:

fetcheveryone.com/featurevoting?sort=id&keyword=1003
Jul 2021
1:00pm, 21 Jul 2021
5,905 posts
  •  
jennyh
Cheers Fetch (sorry, should have checked the feature list first, doh!)
Jul 2021
9:40am, 22 Jul 2021
26,318 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Looking back at this, I should *really* have read your post. Sorry :-/

When you view your training log, there's a dropdown box on the right-hand set of columns. One of the options is 'Kit' - and it's been there for yonks:

fetcheveryone.com/training.php?view=kit

Does that show you what you need?

Also, when viewing one specific entry, the pieces of kit you used should be highlighted in the subsection titled 'Kit'. If you click them, they toggle on and off - so you can assign/un-assign them to that run.

Feature 1003 relates to being able to filter your log to see all the bits of training that you did using a particular piece of kit. I was midway through working on that I think, so I jumped to a very wrong conclusion.
Jul 2021
11:56am, 22 Jul 2021
5,906 posts
  •  
jennyh
Thanks for coming back on this again Fetch. I don't think I phrased my initial question very well - what I was looking for was the request made under feature 1003. I had been looking back through some old training log entries to try to see what kit I had used, rather than trying to assign kit to a current entry, or see total mileage for a piece of kit.

I've just looked at your update on feature request 1003, and that does give me the information I'm looking for, thank you :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by jennyh
Possibly slightly random, but when viewing old entries in the Fetch training log, does anyone know i...